When a report is based on data from a large number of sessions, you may see the following notice at the top of the report: “This report is based on N sessions.” You can adjust the sampling rate of the report by:
- changing the sampling rate in your view settings
- adjusting the session timeout control
- adjusting a control in the reporting interface for greater or less precision
- You cannot adjust the sample data
Correct answer is:
- adjusting a control in the reporting interface for greater or less precision.