“The official release of iOS 11 will be
on September this year.”
Anyone who wants to try it out before then can do so either with a developer account or through Apple’s public iOS Beta Program that’s open to anyone with a supported device.
The public beta isn’t available until late June, but developers can get it right now.
First thing first
You should create an iOS 10 Archived Backup because you can easily archive the backup so that the next time you sync, it won’t overwrite your backup.
Devices iOS 11 works on:
iPhone 5S and higher as well as iPhone 5S, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Air, Air 2, mini 2, mini 3, mini 4, Pro (12.9 inch … both gens), Pro (9.7 inch), iPad (9.7 inch), Pro (10.5 inch) and iPod touch (6th gen).
[alert type=yellow ]Learn How to improve your app ranking in iOS App store [/alert]
Upgrade iPhone with iOS 11 Beta
If you have a paid developer account, you can get iOS 11 beta updates before public beta.
- Plug your iPhone into power and connect to Wi-Fi.
- On your iPhone, log in with your developer account at developer.apple.com/download.
- Click the “Download” link next to iOS 11 beta.
- Your iPhone will ask you to install the beta profile … tap “Install” and follow the prompts.
- You’ll need to restart, so select that when the prompt appears.
- Once you’ve installed the iOS 11 developer profile, you can check the “Software Update” section in your Settings app to install new beta versions.
[alert type=white ]Crash Anyone’s iPhone With A Simple Emoji Text Message[/alert]
How to Upgrade iPhone with iOS 11 Beta on the Public Beta**
- You’ll need to first enrolled in the Apple Beta Software Program
- Make an archived backup if you haven’t already done so.
- Once ready, hit the “Download profile” button.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update to finish downloading and installing iOS 11 beta.
**This will be available late June